THE CHEAPEST HOUSE IN THE SUBURB
Conjunctional agents welcomed at 1%
This well-presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is the perfect family starter and finds itself in a tranquil position close to schools, shopping, public transport and more.
Beyond a feature double-door entry lies a carpeted front lounge room that is reserved for those special occasions and precedes a charming tiled open-plan family and dining area. The kitchen is functional and comprises of a gas cook top, Chef oven, a storage pantry and shopper's access from the remote-controlled double carport.
A spacious master bedroom suite is air-conditioned with a huge walk-in wardrobe and a shower and toilet to the ensuite bathroom. Outside, a fantastic L-shaped patio has been designed for easy entertaining, whilst there is a separate side patio for more privacy and sunken backyard lawns for kids and pets to let their imaginations run wild.
Also ideal as an astute investment property, this residence could be anything. Make it yours, now!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet and outdoor access to the rear
• Carpet to all bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robe recesses
• Practical main bathroom with a shower head and bath tub
• Outdoor access from laundry
• Separate toilet
• Built-in hallway storage
• Storage shed off carport, as well as side roll-a-door access
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Built in 1996
• 621sqm Block
• Council Rates $1,500 approx. and Water Rates $876.70 Approx.
Note, patio's are not council approved