Live At The Front - Build At The Back!!
Nestled on a spacious 712sqm block with dual R20/R25 zoning and development potential that allows you the opportunity to retain the existing dwelling whilst building a brand-new property at the rear, this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home enjoys the privacy of laneway access from the back and is only just minutes away from beaches, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club and the popular Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Beyond a tiled entrance you will find a carpeted open lounge that is generous in size and separates the adjacent dining room from a delightful kitchen with character slate flooring. High ceilings add a sense of comfort to a splendid main bedroom, complete with its very own ensuite bathroom where a bubbling corner spa complements a shower, toilet and feature down lighting.
Outdoors, there are two covered side courtyards for easy entertaining and protection from the coastal elements. If you were to eventually subdivide, the back block off the laneway would almost certainly benefit from the possibility of ocean views.
Solid enough to live in or rent out now while you dare to dream later on, this warm and welcoming residence finds itself close to Robin Reserve, Braden Park, Percy Doyle Reserve's sprawling playing fields, Sorrento Primary School, Marmion Primary School, the Marmion Village shops, Sacred Heart College, seaside cafes and restaurants, public transport, the freeway and so much more. What an astute acquisition it may prove to be!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning and gas bayonet heating to the front lounge room
• Bar area off dining room, with outdoor access to the second courtyard
• Outdoor access to the main courtyard off the kitchen, where a five-burner gas cook top/oven complements a Blanco range hood, a double sink and tiled splashbacks
• Carpeted bedrooms, including 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Double carport
• Security doors throughout
• Feature cornices
• Gas hot water system
• Gated backyard area with laneway access