Expression of Interest
Nestled on a spacious 749sqm (approx.) block in the Woodlands re-zoning area, this charming 1973-built family home is more than functional and doubles as a multi-unit development site with beautiful views of Jackadder Lake and its leafy surrounding reserve.
Downstairs, double French doors off the entrance reveal a carpeted lounge that extends outdoors to a delightful front portico where you can comfortably sit back, relax and contemplate all aspects of life. The formal dining room is also carpeted and leads through to a renovated kitchen, boasting character wooden cabinetry, an AEG gas cook top, a Whirlpool oven, an integrated Westinghouse microwave and a Dishlex dishwasher, whilst overlooking the quality tiling of a casual meals area.
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are highlighted by a generous master bedroom suite, complete with carpet, a walk-in wardrobe, a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet and access out on to an enclosed balcony, with a lined ceiling, tiled flooring and a splendid vista towards the lakeside treetops. At the rear, there is a massive pitched entertaining space with an outdoor spa and sauna, a large bar, a second kitchen/barbecue area, stainless-steel bench tops and a sink, whilst ample driveway parking and a double lock-up garage are complemented by an expansive workshop (or second double garage) with three-phase power and more ideal for the budding tradesman of the house.
Only walking distance separates this solid property from Innaloo shops and outstanding bars and restaurants including Botanica Bar and Bistro, whilst excellent private schools are nearby (including Hale, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High School), along with public transport, beaches, the Perth CBD, Subiaco, Leederville, the Osborne Park business district, cafes, the Innaloo cinema centre and so much more. Dare to dream, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Split-system air-conditioning to formal dining room
• Gorgeous French door separating the kitchen and formal dining room
• Carpeted 2nd upstairs bedroom with full-height built-in robes, a ceiling fan and outdoor access to a tiled front balcony with splendid treetop views
• 3rd upper-level bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has full-height BIR's and a lovely tree-lined vista
• Carpeted 4th upstairs bedroom (or study) with access to the enclosed main balcony
• Main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Separate upstairs toilet
• Tiled landing at the top of a solid timber staircase
• Additional shower and toilet in the downstairs laundry, along with ample storage space and outdoor access
• Solid-Jarrah double-door entry
• Outdoor access to the rear via the casual meals area
• Shopper's entry from the main double garage (double-brick construction)
• Secure driveway access via double side gates
• 5kW three-phase solar power-panel system
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Reticulated gardens
• Low-maintenance rear lawns
• Day-care centres within footsteps
• Close to Woodlands Primary School and the local shopping village
• Easy stroll to Jackadder Lake and its gorgeous reserve
• Minutes to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its pending redevelopment
• Potential addition of a third storey if required, to enhance the view the possibilities are endless here!