Revamp me, or make way for something new!
SUIT BUYERS ABOVE $500k
The exciting R20/40 zoning and development potential accompanying this solid 4 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home suggests "land value", but in truth, the spacious 684sqm (approx.) block it so comfortably sits on opens you up to a raft of possibilities.
Separate from a welcoming front lounge room, the kitchen and dining area has already been renovated and sets the scene for the type of modern additions that could continue throughout the original dwelling, should you decide to retain it. The splendid north-facing backyard is somewhat of a "blank canvas" right now but can be converted into the outdoor-entertainment setting of your dreams with a little bit of creativity.
Alternatively, a demolition company can be called in to eventually create the perfect platform for you to build your next residence - or two - on. Call it a cliché, but the possibilities truly are endless as far as this property goes.
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Private outdoor patio-entertaining area with built-in storage and café blinds
- A delightful north-facing backyard that can be whatever you want it to be
- Large front lounge room with split-system air-conditioning
- Separate renovated kitchen and dining area with a ceiling fan, low-maintenance timber-look flooring, a ceramic cooktop, electric oven and a sleek white dishwasher
- Huge master bedroom with a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom with a fan
- 3rd bedroom with carpet, a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
- 4th bedroom or study - you be the judge
- Fully-tiled contemporary bathroom with a shower, toilet, vanity, heat lamps and accessible railing and features
- Separate laundry that is home to a separate 2nd toilet and can also access the patio
- Full-height built-in linen storage to the hallway
- Large powered workshop shed at the rear
- Two separate garden sheds
- Single lock-up carport, with internal shopper's entry via the kitchen/dining area
- Drive-through access for extra parking space, under the patio
- Double-glazed windows to the master bedroom and lounge room
- Easy-care timber-look floors
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Security doors and screens
- Electric hot-water system
- R20/40 zoning - development potential
- Large 684sqm (approx.) block
Hop, skip or