Soak up the Dunsborough vibes as you enter this delightful coastal property, with a shady garden, scent of gum trees, limestone paving, tin roof, rustic timber accents and welcoming front verandah.
This gorgeous three bedroom, street front character home oozes charisma and features the original charm of lovely timber boards and high ceilings. The open plan living area includes a spacious kitchen with an outlook to the front garden. The living space also features a wood heater for cosy winter evenings by the fire.
Enjoy summer breezes, and the glow of the sunset while relaxing on the timber decked front verandah or entertain family and friends in the undercover entertaining area to the rear of the property.
Two bedrooms include R/C air-conditioning, raked timber ceilings and built-in robes, plus there is a good sized third bedroom and a bonus study to the rear of the home.
Immerse yourself in this fantastic Doubleview community and enjoy all the awesome perks coastal living has to offer. This suburb presents a great opportunity to live so close to sensational beaches, awesome cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, shopping, an easy commute to the city and so much more …
Get in touch with Dirk on 0417 992 245
AT A GLANCE
• Street front, classic character home
• Quiet street in a prime coastal lifestyle location
• 3 good sized bedrooms plus study
• High ceilings & timber floors
• 2 bedrooms include built in robes, raked timber ceilings and R/C air-conditioning
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with R/C air-conditioning and wood heater
• Bathroom with bath, vanity, wc and laundry nook
• Shady front garden with limestone paving
• Timber decked front verandah
• Rear, covered outdoor entertaining
• Front carport, rear garden shed and rainwater tank
• Great local schools and Churchlands SHS catchment zone
• Close to Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping centres
• Minutes to Scarborough Beach
• 332m2 block
• 600m to Millet Park
• 700m to Dunn & Walton, Doubleview Cellars, Rise & Grind Café
• 900m to Little Sisto Café
• 1.0km to Doubleview IGA
• 1.4 km to Lake Gwelup Reserve
• 1.7km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 1.8km to Westfield