Absolutely everything you need - and more - can be found within the walls of this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in one of Tapping's best-kept streets, just footsteps from stunning local parklands and in close proximity to schools, shopping, public transport and all of your everyday amenities.
Beyond the feature double-door entrance lies a wide foyer graced with quality tiling that extends to a separate study with shopper's access from the double garage affording plenty of scope to run a business from home. The theatre room is truly magical and will capture your imagination with its comfortable carpet, a beautiful recessed ceiling and quality blind fittings.
Another set of double doors reveals an expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area which is where most of your casual time will be spent before spilling out to an alfresco space with two patios either side, fully protected from the elements and in complete privacy within a low-maintenance garden setting highlighted by a trickling water feature and fish pond.
The pick of the bedrooms is a carpeted master suite with double doors for peace and quiet, electric blinds, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and its own ensuite bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and twin vanities. The second and third bedrooms are double-sized with mirrored built-in robes, whilst the fourth and final bedroom is also large and has another built-in robe, justifying the seemingly-endless storage space on offer throughout.
With loads of driveway parking out front for a boat, trailer, caravan, or even all three, this wonderful residence really does have it all. Impressive is an understatement!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled open-plan family and dining area with feature down lighting, a gas bayonet, a breakfast bar for casual meals and outdoor access to the entertaining space
• Sparkling stone bench tops add a touch of class to a well-appointed kitchen with a double sink, a water filter, a , quality oven and cooktop
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all carpeted
• Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
• Laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
• Separate second toilet
• Two double hallway linen presses
• Remote-controlled double garage with rear access and shoppers entry via the study
• 16 solar power panels on the