Serene Treetop and Sunset Views
If serene views and an easy-living, renovated town-house is what you've been searching for, then search no more.
This gorgeous home has been lovingly upgraded throughout the years, with a neutral and fresh coastal feel best representing its location, seaside Scarborough bordering Wembley Downs.
The floor-plan has taken full advantage of the incredible views across Butlers Reserve, filled with open ovals and tall established Australian gums. With the upside-down living, you'll enjoy an open-plan kitchen/dine/family, with a large powder-room, storage, split-system air-conditioning and a separate toilet on the upper level. Step out onto the balcony to start your day right enjoying your morning coffee and breaky or sit back, unwind and take in the beautiful Scarborough sunsets at the end of a busy day.
The practicality of family living is found downstairs with a sitting room/kids play-area, 3 bedrooms, a practical bathroom with a bath and large vanity for ample storage, separate laundry and a second toilet. The master bedroom has a wall of built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan for your comfort.
Outside you will be pleased to find a large courtyard that is half paved and half synthetic lawn, great for pets and/or children to enjoy. Manicured and easy-care gardens provide great shade.
Features include, but not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms, all carpeted
- 1 ½ bathrooms
- 2 living spaces, laminate floor-boards
- Wonderful views
- Split system air-conditioning
- Ample storage throughout
- Large court-yard
- Single car garage and off-street parking for a second car
- Store-room and garden shed
- 216sqm total (163sqm land parcel)
- Self-managed strata between the three town-houses with NIL fees, joint common property insurance and common property water costs shared
- Close to Wembley Downs Primary School, Scarborough Primary School, Churchlands SHS, Hale, Newman and St Marys amongst others (pending catchment and intake)
- Walking distance to Brighton Road shops, Wembley Downs Shopping Centre and amenities
- Walking distance to Doric St Café and Drift Café
- Walking distance to the beach, parks and recreation facilities
- Close to public transport
A home like this, most certainly, will not be on the market long. Be quick before you miss your chance!
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or email