Haven on Holbeck
This charming, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study, double storey coastal haven is tucked away in the seclusion of a quiet laneway. With all the essentials for comfortable, low maintenance living, this home encompasses a practical, modern design, and a lovely light ambiance.
The welcoming picket fence, front verandah and entry hall lead to a cosy lounge room or home office through to an open plan living and dining area bathed in natural light, and a tastefully appointed kitchen. A spacious paved courtyard garden and patio at the rear provides a fabulous private space for outdoor entertaining.
Upstairs accommodates four generous size bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe and ensuite. The three minor bedrooms are carpeted and feature built-in robes and have access to a neat bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and a separate toilet.
The home sits on a rear strata lot with no common walls and includes secure parking with a double garage with shopper's entry and courtyard access via two roller-doors, separate laundry, and an external storage room. The property also boasts ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout plus a split system, reverse cycle unit in the main living area.
Positioned in this idyllic Doubleview lifestyle location it is a short stroll down the road to grab some organic produce from the popular Dunn & Walton, delicious meal or great coffee at Rise & Grind or catch up with friends at the St Brigid Bar or The Corner Dairy. The local IGA is within easy reach for your fresh provisions plus easy access to Westfield Innaloo and the recently revitalised Karrinyup Shopping Centre, top schools, lush parks, the café and bars of the lively Scarborough Esplanade and the glorious coastline.
AT A GLANCE
• Charming double-storey home with no common walls
• Rear strata lot nestled on a quiet sealed laneway
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
• Open plan living, dining and tastefully appointed kitchen with access to outdoor living area
• Spacious paved courtyard garden and patio
• Separate lounge or home office with feature French doors
• The three minor bedrooms are a generous size, all with carpet and built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioner and gas bayonet in downstairs living