A beautiful, country style Kingsley home
Welcome to 126 Kingsley Drive, Kingsley. A privately set farm style home, with four big bedrooms all of which have built in robes, two light/bright bathrooms, two large separate living areas, sweeping verandas to the front of the home and large pitched patios out to the back of the home. There is a large double driveway up to a double lock up garage with drive thru access and large back powered workshop/shed. The home is located close to the Kingsley shops, bus stops, Greenwood train station, primary schools and is within the Woodvale College catchment area.
Features include -
• Feature brick boundary wall with timber slat infills and a double access gate to the property.
• A double driveway up to a double garage with storeroom and drive thru access.
• Lush beautiful reticulated, front lawn and gardens.
• Extra wide verandas to the front and the side of the home leading up to the double door entry with double security screen doors.
• Inside to the entry is a storage cupboard.
• Step down into the huge lounge with a cosy, stylish brick fireplace plus low allergy, quality floating wood floors. This room has sliding door access to the back patios, garden and shed.
• From the lounge or entry, you can access the large meals area with a country style kitchen which has serving window to the back patio, loads of bench and cupboard space, one and a half sinks, dishwasher, wall oven/grill, a double pantry, large fridge space and a central island work top with inbuilt gas hotplates.
• From the kitchen/meals step through double doors to the large family/games room. This room also has quality laminate wood floors, plus sliding door access out to the patio and beautiful back garden.
• Set down the hallway there is a double sliding door linen and a separate broom cupboard.
• Bedroom two is a great size with built in robes and lush carpet.
• Bedrooms three and four are a great size with low allergy timber flooring and views of the front veranda, lawn, and garden. All three minor bedrooms have double sliding door built in robes.
• The second WC is set off the hallway.
• The second bathroom is very spacious, light/bright with a large vanity, bath, separate shower, and a double linen cupboard.
• The laundry is a generous size and includes - a workbench, with cupboards below, stainless steel trough, double linen