Dual living family home that will stand the test of time
UNDER OFFER BY PHIL POPE
Dual living - a 4 x 2 home, plus a self-contained 1 x 1 apartment provides flexible living options for childminding or nurturing elderly relatives. No stairs, single storey and a full-size yard! Walking distance to everything, this residence must be seen to be fully appreciated!
This home is enormous, yet you never feel lost. Purposefully built for multi-generational families with changing dynamics. A selection of three living zones and in/outdoor flow makes entertaining easy, while providing enough space to adapt rooms based on your family's needs.
The single bedroom apartment is entirely self-sufficient. Perfect accommodation for visitors, older children, live-in nannies or grannies, with the benefit of privacy for all occupants. Or, capitalise on the incredible location and rent out/ Airbnb for additional income.
On 1012 SQM, you have all this without giving up your garden. It actually sounds like a rainforest - cicadas, bird calls and rustling leaves-a haven from your overflowing inboxes and endless to-do lists. Plus, a veggie patch and chicken coop can provide you with nourishing organic food straight from the source. Eat well - live well!
A "home" is a combination of the experiences you have and the people who share them. 41 Beachton Street is the quintessential family home. A haven for everyone from newborn babies to nurturing elderly parents and all of the life that occurs in-between. So, what are you waiting for? Call Phil Pope today on 0416 004 685.
- 1012 SQM, N/S oriented site
- Versatile floor plan by award-winning Web and Brown-Neaves home builders
- Eco friendly - solar panels, bore and insulation
- Main house - 4 beds, 2 baths inc master with en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living connects to side alfresco
- Side alfresco with power, tv point
- Separate sitting room adjoins main living
- Third lounge near front door transforms to home office or guest room
- Apartment - open plan kitchen, dining, lounge leading to rear alfresco
- Rear alfresco with power
- Master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Main house and apartment can be completely closed off from each other
- Garden features mature plants, veggie patch, chicken coop, grass for kids
- Two separate sheds
- Carport with space for three cars
- Security alarm system