Investor; Wonderful immaculate tenants!
Leased until the 1st of September 2022 paying $360.00 per week and increasing to $390.00 per week on the 28th of April 2022.
BUYER/s need to be;
- investors or
- buyers who are happy to wait until AFTER the 1st of September 2022 to move in.
Nestled on a low-maintenance block on the corner, this modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home encourages the most simplistic of lifestyles in a wonderfully-convenient location, close to all of your important everyday amenities.
The central hub of the floor plan is a beautifully-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, where most of your casual time will be spent. There, split-system air-conditioning, a storage pantry and double sinks meet a range hood, a gas cooktop, a Chef oven and a sleek white Samsung dishwasher.
A paved easy-care rear courtyard with a pitched patio for private and covered outdoor entertaining can be seamlessly access from the living space, too. Back inside, all three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort - inclusive of a front master suite with split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe, an intimate ensuite bathroom (comprising of a shower, toilet and vanity) and a security roller shutter to its front window, for peace of mind.
Other features include, but are not limited to;
· Storage attic in entry hallway
· 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
· Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
· Tiled laundry with a linen press, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access down the side of the property
· Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry, a storage area and rear access to the entertaining courtyard
· Security-alarm system
· Instantaneous gas hot-water system
· Colorbond fencing
· Built in 2011 (approx.)
Currently on a fixed lease paying $390pwk until 1st September 2022.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters