Great Rental Investment @ 5% ROI
Note: access via Fluorite Way
THE HOME -
This secure and stylish 2 bedroom 1 bathroom upper-level pad within the boutique "Emerald Apartments" complex is cosmopolitan living at its absolute finest. Imagine a lifestyle close to some of Perth's most popular beaches, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Center redevelopment and the north and south freeways? Well now, this could very well become your reality.
Private enough as it is, the property's access via the tranquility of Nickel Lane is somewhat of a plus. Even then, doorknockers won't be able to bother you as the audio-intercom system downstairs is complemented by pin-code entry. It's up to you to decide who you want to buzz up - if anybody!
Once inside, a beautifully-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is where you will cook, eat and lounge around, before spilling out on to a fabulous alfresco-style balcony with a protective café blind, magical sunsets towards the coast and stunning views over majestic Star Swamp Reserve bushland. Both bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and have mirrored built-in wardrobes - the master (complete with its own lovely vista to wake up to) included. A fully-tiled bathroom-come-laundry is light, bright and makes the most of the floor space on offer.
The place has even been freshly painted, meaning all you have to do is simply bring your belongings and move straight on in. Your own single covered car bay sits adjacent to an allocated lock-up storeroom out front. There are ample off-road parking bays up the street and around the corner for visitors. Young professional couples take note - this could very well be the apartment for you.
NEED TO KNOW
- Currently leased at $450/week until June 2022 (circa 5% return on investment)
- One of two upstairs apartments in a secure and boutique group of only six residences (four downstairs)
- Two bedrooms
- Stone vanity, a stone wash trough, shower and toilet to the bathroom/laundry
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning
- Stone bench tops, double sinks and a storage pantry in the kitchen
- Electric Westinghouse cooktop, oven and range-hood appliances
- Stainless-steel Westinghouse dishwasher
- Solar panels
- Single under-cover car bay
- Freshly painted
- New blinds
- Audio-intercom system, with pin-code entry
- Security-alarm system