Welcome to this beautiful two-story cottage just a short walk to local shops and amenities. This sizeable green-titled property boasts amazing street appeal and offers that low-maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle that ensures your time is spent achieving the most out of your surroundings.
With no adjoining walls, the property is well insulated from the neighbouring properties and lays waiting for you to create your own modern space and/or for that savvy investor, capitalise on the rising rental market currently in high demand in the area.
A spacious floor plan offers three large bedrooms (with option to create a fourth), two bathrooms including (one on each floor) spa bath in the downstairs bathroom, open plan kitchen/living space, study nook, laundry, single remote lockup garage with rear entry to the property and front and back courtyard with ample space to add some grass for the dog. Three split system air conditioning units service this great home, with a gas-bayonet in the main living area.
The large master bedroom offers a lovely north-facing balcony and large walk-in-robe, while the other upstairs bedroom could easily be halved to add a 4th bedroom.
For those wanting a lock-and-leave, feel at ease with the ability to shut down the property with roller-shutters on the windows and security screens on the front doors.
Here's your chance to become part of all this area has to offer. Peaceful living within just a short walk or drive into the thriving, energetic town centre with an array of choices of restaurants, cafes, shopping and bars. Additional street parking is available and options of public transport are just around the corner.
Features include but are not limited to:
• 3 oversize bedrooms (one downstairs, two upstairs)
• Potential 4th bedroom with conversion of upstairs bedroom
• Master bed with walk-in-robe PLUS north facing balcony
• 2 bathrooms inc spa bath in downstairs bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/living
• 'Study Nook' at top of stairs
• Single lock up garage w. remote & shopper's entrance
• Front and back courtyards with space for grass
• Roller shutters on some windows
• Additional parking on street
• Close to local amenities, public transport and freeway access
For more information, contact Chris Jones on 0467 073 151
Disclaimer - Whilst every