A taste of the good old days - with a modern touch
What sets this home apart? Immaculate presentation, functional floorplan, and a seamless blend of family living with easy entertaining. This is 78 Eastwood Way, the perfect place to raise your kids.
The moment you step inside, nostalgia ripples through you like a pebble dropped in a pond- memories of family dinners, driveway cricket and basketball, family game nights on the weekend. Once routine activities, which now hold a special place with feelings of warmth, security, and belonging. This is home.
Extensively renovated and maintained to the highest standard, those with an eye for detail will be impressed.
Your open-plan, kitchen, meals, family room frame an enormous timber decked alfresco. Glass walls saturate the area with natural light. And, an adjoining workshop transforms into a deck-side bar for festivities - genius! Entertaining is easy with this much space; imagine your parties here!
The entire area overlooks a shady green oasis. Low maintenance landscaping provides plenty of extra time to watch the kids zoom around on their bikes or hunt for fairies amongst the leaves.
Thoughtful planning puts the parent's zone to the front, with a master suite next to bedroom 2, to keep little ones close, plus a separate lounge and dining. Towards the rear, three further bedrooms and your second spacious bathroom cater to larger families; or those who need space to host guests or work from home.
This is a classic family residence with all the hallmarks of contemporary living. There is so much here to love; you won't want to leave. Call Phil Pope today on 0416 065 779.
- 690 SQM block on a quiet local traffic street
- 5 bedrooms, inc master with ensuite and WIR
- Large second bathroom with double vanity
- Open plan kitchen, dining, games area
- Separate lounge with a bar
- Formal dining
- Enormous timber decked alfresco with gas points and pull down blinds
- Lush landscaped gardens with retic
- Generous garden shed
- Double lock up garage with extra storage
- Separate powered workshop/ man cave/ bar
- Security alarm
- Evaporative a/c, split system in front lounge
- Extensive recent renovations and impeccably maintained
Located in a safe, quiet location walking distance to schools, shops and parks. Give your kids a taste of the good old days!
- Glendale Primary school -10 minutes walk