Sometimes, a little Hope is all you need!
Stunningly overlooking the picturesque "Class A" Star Swamp Bushland Reserve and nestled on a massive 1,012sqm (approx.) block that is also only footsteps away from the beach, this character-laden 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home offers you much more than first meets the eye.
R20 zoning and exciting development possibilities only add to the appeal here, subject to council and planning approval, of course. Breathtaking bush views are prevalent now and will be well into the future too, with absolutely no obstruction.
The house itself has solid foundations and renovation potential aplenty, if you choose to go down that path. A long driveway down the side of the property is already in place for any subdivision plans you may have, with the massive rear games room at the end of it able to be converted into either a workshop or "granny flat", depending on your personal needs. There is absolutely no limit to what can be achieved as far as this quarter-acre charmer is concerned!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large carpeted front lounge room with feature ceilings, Rinnai heater, leafy bush views
- Carpeted formal dining room off the lounge, complete with charming brickwork and access to the back patio
- Double doors leading into an open-plan family/meals/kitchen area
- Wooden floorboards and electric window shutters to the main living space
- Character timber cabinetry, plus wooden bench tops, in the kitchen
- Lofra five-burner gas cooktop/oven
- Separate "second" Euro oven
- Massive carpeted rear games room, with space for a bar and more
- Spacious and carpeted front master/second bedrooms with space for wardrobes, as well as splendid bushland views to wake up to
- Decent 3rd bedroom with carpet and built-in robes
- Practical bathroom with a shower and storage
- Outdoor patio-entertaining area at the rear
- Separate laundry room with double wash troughs, storage, a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Double storage cupboard, off the entry
- High ceilings and decorative cornices
- Feature skirting boards
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Private backyard, with a leafy pergola for some extra shade
- Elevated rear lawns, plus an open storage shed, fruit trees and roses in the garden
- Double front carport
- Side-driveway access to a large lock-up carport (with a roller door and space for 1-2 extra vehicles) at the