STILL TIME TO APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT GRANTS....
208, 210, 212 HECTOR STREET, OSBORNE PARK
Up to $45,000 Bonus available (*Check your eligibility criteria) - Call for Details!!
CENTRAL LOCATION - INSPIRED LIVING
BRAND NEW STREET FRONT TOWNHOUSES
with access to Hector street and Garner lane
3 House & Land packages available NOW!
This is your chance to own a brand-new property in a central location that is all about convenience.
This exciting new development presents the opportunity to live and flourish in a modern architecturally designed townhouse in the heart of Osborne Park, with close proximity to a full range of established amenities including transport, shopping destinations, parks and community facilities.
These double storey, street-front dwellings will impress you with the level of design consideration. Featuring an elegant entry portico and contemporary elevation, these homes boast 3 spacious bedrooms each with its own ensuite, an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, upstairs balcony, private downstairs courtyard and double garage.
An interesting feature of this development is the option for the ground floor bedroom to be utilised as a home office or home business. (Subject to council approval).
Upstairs the dine-in kitchen is the central hub for entertaining and connects with the living space leading out to the balcony. All bedrooms are double-sized - one being downstairs and two on the first floor.
With easy access to the freeway and public transport it's a quick trip to the city, a coffee in the nearby café strips, and many more inviting activities all within easy reach.
• Lock and leave lifestyle with this easy care home in a handy central location!
• Living area opening to a balcony - maximizing light and space
• Tasteful, contemporary kitchen & bathrooms
• Double lock up garage
• LED lights/NBN compatible /mobile linked video surveillance
• Special window and door glasses based on acoustic study
• Specialist designed landscaping with reticulation
• No common walls
• No common property except driveway
• Laundry separate from bathroom
• Northern aspect for ground floor and first floor
• In addition to access from Hector street, vehicle access from fully sealed, drained and street lighted Category 1 right of way (Garner Lane).
• Great central