Set on an impressive 810sqm and walking distance to some of the suburb's best parks, local shopping district inc 'Little H Cafe' and Duncraig Primary School, this amazing 80's built 4x2 sits waiting for the next family to make their own after more than 35 years of being off the market.
Almost original in nature, but housing a lifetime of happy family memories, this property offers incredible opportunity with a great floor plan just waiting for modernisation. Enhance the indoor-outdoor flow with bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining area, remove walls to create an amazing open-plan feel or simply upgrade the current flooring and fittings to create your own idea of the 'family home'.
Set deep on the block creates a private lay of the land and offers future possibilities to create a large enclosed front yard for additional play for the family. Additional options are present with a large veranda under roof which lines the front of the home and could be potentially used to increase the internal floor plan with some future adjustments.
A generous-sized grassed area in the rear and a glistening below ground swimming pool with views from the patio area, makes this modest home primed for entertaining friends and family for years to come.
With properties selling in record time, jump in quick and utilise this great canvas to create your family masterpiece.
Features include but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Large 810sqm R20 block w. over 18m frontage
• Master bedroom with ensuite & BIR
• Large lounge room w. adjoining formal dining overlooking pool
• Additional meals/living area off the kitchen
• Patio entertaining area
• Glistening below ground swimming pool
• Ample grass area in front and back yards
• Solar panels
• Gas connected w. built-in gas heater in lounge room
• Outdoor bbq connected to gas main
• Semi enclosed single car carport w. direct access to b/yard
• Walking distance to shops & local schools
For more information, please contact Duncraig local Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 - because no one knows Duncraig like a local.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to