A beautiful family home
*****HOME OPENS CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER*****
Welcome to 35 Peregrine Drive, Kingsley. This spacious three bedroom (all with built in robes) two-bathroom home has two separate living areas, an open plan kitchen, family, meals area that looks out to the patio and large back garden. The driveway is extra wide and leads up to a triple garage, which is perfect for the extra car, a tradesperson or workshop enthusiast. Located close to primary, parks, shops and transport.
Features include -
• Walk to Dalmain Primary school. Close to shops, parks and transport.
• Front veranda, plus a super wide paved driveway leading to a triple lock up garage, reticulated front lawn and gardens.
• Front large sunken lounge with cosy carpet and a bay window looking out to the front garden and street.
• Separate front lounge or study.
• Open plan Kitchen, meals and family rooms.
• The galley style kitchen is a generous size and includes, plenty of bench and storage cupboard space, a double sink, with water filter and quality taps. There is a 900mm oven with gas burner hotplates, pot draws, microwave nook and pantry.
• The laundry and second bathroom are set off the kitchen, from the laundry you have access to the front enclosed garage or out the back to the large patio area and back garden.
• The sunken family room is perfectly located off the kitchen/meals area, with high raking ceilings and sliding door access to the patio and back garden. A perfect layout to entertain family and friends
• Bedrooms two and three are off the meals area both have built in robes.
• The master bedroom is set to the back of the home with a four-door built in robe, ceiling fan plus sliding door access to the back garden.
• The semi en-suite bathroom is huge with a double vanity, deep set large bath, shower and wc.
• The back patio is huge with a large pitched section and several undercover areas.
• The back yard is large and low maintenance.
• The home has reverse cycle split air-conditioning to the family room, as well as ducted evaporative throughout, instant gas hot water, solar panels a garden shed. The block size is approx. 772sqm.
• Call Lee Parkinson 0422233484 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by