Magical sunsets forever and ever
END DATE SALE: all offers being presented 3rd November 2021 (unless sold prior)
An enviable laneway position just one street back from West Coast Drive is the fitting setting for this fantastic 3 bedroom 2 bathroom (plus study) Webb & Brown-Neaves-built two-storey home where breathtaking uninterrupted ocean views of Rottnest Island, sea breezes and an overall coastal vibe can be enjoyed, between both the beach and food and coffee on Flora Terrace.
Most of your living and entertaining will be done upstairs, taking full advantage of a "reverse" floor plan that extends the open-plan kitchen, dining and family area to a stunning cathedral-style rear balcony with the most picturesque of Indian Ocean backdrops. Another lounge room downstairs doubles as a potential gym or fourth bedroom, complete with access to a bubbling outdoor spa and a pleasant northwest-facing courtyard of privacy and relaxation.
This is exactly where you want to be. So sit back, put your feet up and soak up the sunshine when summer finally arrives.
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 study
- Lovely foyer entrance, with a French door shutting off the minor sleeping quarters
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area upstairs, with a gas bayonet, stylish light fittings and high cathedral-style ceilings
- Well-appointed kitchen with a fitted corner pantry, tiled splashbacks, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and quality stainless-steel Miele range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
- Outdoor access to a cathedral-style rear entertaining balcony with a gas bayonet for barbecues and bi-fold white all weather shutters open for a slice of the awesome ocean view
- Large carpeted upstairs master suite with a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom - heated towel racks, twin "his and hers" vanities, double shower (with sea views), fully-tiled powder-room access from bedroom and hallway
- French-door access to a custom upper-level study nook with a built-in desk and storage cabinetry
- Tiled and spacious downstairs lounge room with custom shelving and glass front cabinets, a gas bayonet, ocean views and access to the rear courtyard - with a spa, seating areas and cyclone-proof umbrella - via white plantation shutters
- Spacious and carpeted queen-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms with fitted and mirrored built-in robes/ drawers
- Downstairs main family bathroom with a