Quality modern family living awaits you here from within the walls of this sleek and stylish 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is superbly surrounded by other fantastic properties and in a sought-after pocket of the suburb, too.
Beyond a spectacular façade with lush front lawns lies a large and carpeted front lounge room, doubling as the perfect home theatre with striking feature wallpaper - just like the master, second and third bedrooms. Walk past the study (that also works well as either a library or sitting area) to a light, bright and open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where you will also discover a beautiful feature wall, alongside stylish light fittings, sparkling Night Sky Caesar Stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, a stainless-steel Westinghouse dishwasher, a 900mm-wide oven of the same brand, a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and wok burner, a stainless-steel range hood, a walk-in pantry and a "drop zone" for all of your technologies.
From here, outdoor access to a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco is rather seamless. The covered all-weather space splendidly overlooks a huge backyard with sprawling lawns, monkey bars, a cubby house and sandpit for the kids, a powered shed in the corner and heaps of room for a future swimming pool - if you are that way inclined.
Back inside, a spacious master-bedroom suite sits separate from the minor sleeping quarters and enjoys the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, funky bedside pendant light fittings and a private ensuite bathroom - shower, vanity, separate toilet and all. The three spare bedrooms each comprise of full-height mirrored built-in robes, with the second bedroom also featuring an additional remote-controlled ceiling fan.
The residence lies only walking distance away from bus stops and is close to the iconic Jungle Park, as well as other sprawling local reserves, the new Whiteman Edge Village Shopping Centre, the new Brabham Pavilion sporting oval and the site of the future Whiteman Park Train Station. A future day-care, petrol station and several new shops are also set to open soon. For a desirable lifestyle between the majestic Whiteman Park and our picturesque Swan Valley, look no further - this is it!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry, roller-door access to the rear and drop-down-ladder access up to an insulated and dust-proof storage attic with power and lighting
• Feature wallpaper to both living areas and three of the bedrooms
• Carpet to the theatre/lounge and bedrooms
• Quality low-maintenance timber-look French Grey Oak laminate flooring
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Open-plan family and dining area
• Built-in shelves to the study
• Stylish main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Laundry off kitchen, featuring a full-height double linen press and access out to the side deck
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Outdoor power points to the alfresco
• Quality block-out blinds throughout
• Vertical blinds in the laundry
• Double roller blinds to the theatre room
• Premium 6.6kW solar power-panel system
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• CCTV security cameras, linked to the television in the attic
• Feature 120mm Colonial/decorative skirting boards in the bedrooms and theatre
• Feature down lighting
• NBN internet connectivity
• Security doors - including to the entrance
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Automatic reticulation
• Covered bike storage, behind the cubby house
• Powered corner garden shed and lean-to, for extra outdoor storage
• Orange, lemon and lime fruit trees
• Side deck covered with climbing roses and grapevines
• Easy-care gardens
• Low-maintenance 450sqm (approx.) block with side access
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters