#Email Agent - for all "Davey Discreet - prior to market" opportunities.
This terrific 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence just footsteps away from bus stops, lush local parklands and so much more doubles as a comfortable haven for you and your loved ones and will effortlessly appease everybody's personal needs without a worry in the world.
Welcoming you inside beyond a splendid north-facing front yard with sprawling green lawns is a sunken and carpeted lounge room that is reserved for those formal occasions whilst also making for a perfect second living zone. A gorgeous French door shuts off a huge tiled open-plan family and dining area from the entry foyer, with bi-folding doors seamlessly extending entertaining outside to a timber-lined alfresco that comprises of soaring cathedral-style ceilings, a skylights and plenty of room for relaxing and unwinding.
A second set of bi-fold doors links the alfresco to a large and impressively-renovated kitchen where sparkling granite bench tops, glass splashbacks, a floating island breakfast (or meals) bar, double sinks, stylish light fittings, ample storage options and a sizeable appliance nook meet quality modern Miele appliances - inclusive of an Induction cooktop, an oven, an integrated microwave and a semi-integrated dishwasher for good measure. There is also a carpeted study that has been worked into the functional floor plan, boasting a built-in custom desk and multi-person work station preceding the laundry.
In terms of bedrooms, a massive front fourth bedroom also works well as a "teenager's retreat" with its own private external access down the side of the property, whilst the spacious rear master suite is the pick of the main sleeping quarters with its seemingly-endless built-in wardrobe possibilities, air-conditioning, a fully-tiled and revamped ensuite bathroom comprising of a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity and outdoor access to the back of the home where another elevated lawn area allows the kids to let their vivid imaginations run wild even further. Completing this exceptional package is a shimmering swimming pool with extra room to entertain around it this upcoming summer.
Walk to the Carine Glades Shopping Centre, The Carine Glades Tavern, the stunning Carine Open Space, Carine Senior High School and even Carine Primary School from this home's desirable location - one that is also very close to the freeway, more public transport at Warwick Train Station, major shopping centres in Westfield Whitford City and the exciting Karrinyup complex redevelopment, majestic natural bushland at Star Swamp Reserve, Hillarys Boat Harbour, golf courses and beautiful beaches - new-look Scarborough included. Living doesn't get any better than this!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a custom study
• Swimming pool
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Wide entry door with built-in storage to the front foyer
• Outdoor access to the front of the property from the formal lounge room
• Open-plan family/dining area with a gas bayonet, a skylight and double linen/storage cupboard
• Tiled and revamped kitchen
• Large carpeted rear master suite
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Huge tiled front 4th bedroom with BIR's, stylish light fittings and outdoor/side access
• Main family bathroom with a bathtub and showerhead
• Practical laundry with a linen press and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Generous tandem double lock-up carport with backyard access
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Feature down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• Lemon tree next to the elevated backyard lawn area
• Lush north-facing front yard with more green grass
• Side access
• Large 717sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1977 (approx.)
• Currently leased at $525.00 per week until the 26th October 2020 - Settlement will need to be 40 days
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters