Both tranquility and convenience pervade this spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that is brilliant in its privacy and sits only walking distance away from Clarkson Train Station and a plethora of picturesque local parklands.
The carpeted front lounge room doubles as the home theatre and precedes a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is beautifully tiled and also boasts a gas bayonet for heating and a breakfast bar for casual meals. The kitchen alone is generous in its proportions, also playing host to double sinks, tiled splash backs, a corner pantry, a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and quality Westinghouse range-hood, five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances.
Separate from the minor sleeping quarters, a massive front master-bedroom suite is carpeted for complete comfort and features a walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, a splendid north-facing aspect and an intimate ensuite bathroom with a double shower, twin "his and hers" vanities and a separate toilet. Off the family room, you will find a lovely rear alfresco for outdoor entertaining, complemented by an adjacent wooden deck. Both pleasantly overlook a gorgeous sunken backyard and garden where a future swimming pool certainly wouldn't look out of place.
Enjoy secure, low-maintenance living close to the freeway, Somerly Primary School, Clarkson Community High School, the North Metropolitan TAFE Clarkson campus, Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, Neerabup National Park, the magnificent Mindarie Marina, coastal cafes and restaurants and stunning northern beaches. The best of everything awaits you here!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Gated front-yard entrance
• North-facing front lawns and easy-care gardens
• Two separate living areas
• Large master suite
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate main bathroom with a bathtub
• Practical laundry with a walk-in linen press and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Outdoor power points under the back alfresco-entertaining area
• Sunken backyard
• Large remote-controlled double lock-up garage with high ceilings, internal shopper's entry, external access to the backyard and private laneway access from the rear
• New front security door
• New stylish kitchen light fittings
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot-water system
• Feature skirting boards
• Feature down lighting
• Foxtel connectivity
• Low-maintenance 450sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 2009 (approx.)
• Off-road parking bays in front of the house - ideal for your guests and visitors
Note - property is currently leased on a fixed term agreement. For more details, please contact the agent.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters