UNDER OFFER - Love where you live
All offers presented for consideration; price indication "Low $1mil's"
An astute buying opportunity encompasses this corner allotment in the desirable western suburbs location, Daglish.
Home to the same owner for almost 30 years is a real testament to the area. Located in close proximity to several parks and only a short stroll to the Daglish train station, this property's position provides a convenient base point for an enjoyable and easy-care lifestyle.
Whilst the dwelling requires some love, attention and restoration by a keen and experienced renovator, the alternative that this corner block imparts is a wonderful opportunity to build a dream residence (STCA, it's recommended you carry out your own enquiries prior to making an offer).
What is to love about 18 McCallum Avenue Daglish:
- Large, corner allotment of 627sqm (approx.), R15 zone.
- 2 x 1, with sleep-out and additional half bathroom, original character home.
- Short stroll to parklands and sporting facilities incl. Jolimont Playing Fields, Cliff Sadlier Reserve and Daglish Tennis Club, to name a few.
- Short stroll to Daglish train station and bus routes nearby.
- Bordering Floreat, Subiaco and Shenton Park.
- Shenton College and Jolimont Primary School intake, plus the option of many coveted private schools nearby.
- Close to wonderful cafés, restaurants and shopping precincts.
An opportunity such as this is sure to be snapped up, get in quickly to secure TODAY!
Please note - This property will be sold in an "AS IS" condition. The seller reserves the right to accept an offer of their choice, at their discretion.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters