This welcoming and impressive rear double storey home is nestled in a peaceful and private location.
Entry from the rear sealed lane opens to a comfortable lounge area which includes a gas fire, the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Downstairs, a generous open plan living, kitchen and dining area features beautiful black-butt timber floors and overlooks a covered private alfresco area with a water feature and a lovely northern aspect for all year outdoor entertaining.
Two downstairs minor bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes.
Upstairs comprises a third living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, a carpeted master bedroom featuring an ample walk in robe and a spacious ensuite with separate shower and toilet and corner spa bath where you can enjoy delightful inland views. There are also two bonus adjoining multi-purpose spaces that could be utilised as a home office/nursery or gym.
This fabulous home offers a relaxed lifestyle with shopping, cafes, schools, parks, beaches and public transport close by.
Other features include:
• Kitchen features 6 burner gas cooktop, electric wall oven and dishwasher
• 3 Living areas
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
• Separate lock-up external storeroom
• Ground floor bathroom with shower and bath. Separate toilet.
• Large laundry with outdoor access
• Solar power
• Fully Insulated
• Tinted windows upstairs
• Secure, remote controlled double garage
• Easy-care SURVEY - STRATA 351m2 block (No strata levies)
• Side access
• Churchlands High School catchment area
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters