This charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study, double storey coastal haven is tucked away in the seclusion of a quiet laneway. With all the essentials for comfortable, low maintenance living, this home encompasses a practical, modern design, and a lovely light ambiance.
The welcoming picket fence, front verandah and entry hall lead to a cosy lounge room or home office through to an open plan living and dining area bathed in natural light, and a tastefully appointed kitchen. A spacious paved courtyard garden and patio at the rear provides a fabulous private space for outdoor entertaining.
Upstairs accommodates four generous size bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe and en-suite. The three minor bedrooms are carpeted and feature built-in robes and have access to a neat bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and a separate toilet.
The home sits on a rear strata lot with no common walls and includes secure parking with a double garage with shopper's entry and courtyard access via two roller-doors, separate laundry, and an external storage room. The property also boasts ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout plus a split system, reverse cycle unit in the main living area.
- 3 toilets
- Spacious paved courtyard garden and patio
- Separate lounge or home office with feature French doors
- The three minor bedrooms are a generous size, all with carpet and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioner and gas bayonet in downstairs living areas
- Under stair storage/wine cellar
- Double, remote, lock-up garage with shoppers' entry and rear roller door access
- External storeroom
- Churchlands High School catchment zone
- Easy access to Karrinyup & Innaloo shopping centres and Scarborough Beach
- 350m to Bradley Reserve
- 500m to The Corner Dairy & St Brigid Bar- 600m to Dunn & Walton, Doubleview Cellars, Rise & Grind Café
- 800m to Doubleview IGA
- 850m to Little Sisto Café
- 1.5km to Lake Gwelup Reserve
- 1.3km to Doubleview Primary
- 1.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 1.9km to Westfield Innaloo
- 2.3km to Stirling Train Station
- 2.8km to Scarborough Beach
- 10.2km to Perth CBD
Don't miss out on this spacious Doubleview home.
*** Pets Negotiable ***
***No applications Prior Viewing***