SECOND CHANCE - Love where you live
SECOND CHANCE, contact me ASAP to view 0411144140
Important - Please note parking is available on Hancock Street with a convenient walk-way access to the property. Please do not park in Pingrup Lane due to respect for neighbours and access to their homes.
A life made easy at 216A Hancock Street Doubleview with this gorgeous lock and leave, yet spacious four bedroom, two bathroom (three w/c's) two-storey rear lane home.
Low maintenance throughout and a floor-plan that encompasses separate living coupled with indoor/outdoor entertaining via the open-plan kitchen and living to the timber lined outdoor area. High ceilings throughout add to the feeling of spaciousness.
The master bedroom is located on the lower level, with a WIR and en-suite and a natural light-filled staircase leads to the three minor bedrooms found on the upper level.
Feel a sense of security as the dwelling is located at the rear, tucked away from the roadside, with a double garage accessible via Pingrup Lane and a security alarm system.
What is to love about 216A Hancock Street, Doubleview:
• Split system air-conditioning.
• Inside/out living with modern timber-lined patio
• Large, secure garage with storage alcove and automatic remote door, driveway accommodating another 2 x cars.
• Low maintenance yard.
• Security system
• Large walk-in pantry
• Loads of storage space with large walk-in closet/BIR in all rooms
• Spacious minor bedrooms.
• Situated in a gorgeous shady, tree-lined street
• Walking distance to multiple cafes, IGA, whole foods shop and restaurants
• Walking distance or short drive to Brighton and Scarborough beaches
• Walk/drive/bus to Stirling Train Station
• The street is only 1 way entry from Scarborough Beach Road
- Both Newborough and Doubleview Primary School catchment
There is so much to love about this easy-care property. A home like this won't last long, get in quick to secure your slice of Doubleview.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer, of their choice, at their own discretion.