From the moment you swing open the front door you know you have stepped into a special home. This beautiful, brand new 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2 storey residence is simply in a league of its own.
Exceptional attention to detail together with distinctive, designer finishes define this outstanding coastal home nestled in a prime South Doubleview, parkside location. With thoughtful functionality reflected throughout and a flexible floorplan this home truly embodies stylish, low maintenance modern living. Warm timber tone accents and feature exposed brick complement a classic, neutral palette with recessed ceilings and wide skirting adding to the home's charisma.
An elegant, welcoming entry leads to the heart of the home, the open-plan living encompassing the stylish kitchen with adjacent dining area and living areas. This voluminous, light filled living space extends via bi-fold doors to a charming timber decked, alfresco entertaining area and garden. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops, premium Miele appliances including integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove, microwave and 2 ovens. In addition, a large walk-in pantry provides a handy extra preparation area and plenty of useful storage. There is also a spacious laundry which includes a washer/dryer and direct outdoor access to a drying court.
This level also includes a large guest or master suite with ensuite, deluxe walk in robe and French doors opening to a deck and private garden, a bedroom or office/study with built-in robe with external access, and a second bathroom.
Ascend the stairs to a spacious living area and second master bedroom, featuring a divine ensuite with toilet, bath, shower recess, double vanity, and a walk-in robe complete with drawers and shelving. Enjoy cooling afternoon sea breezes as you watch the sun sink into the ocean from the adjoining balcony. This level also provides two additional carpeted double bedrooms with built-in robes, along with a contemporary bathroom.
This impressive property also benefits from the comfort of ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, a solar power system, auto-reticulated gardens, and a secure double garage with shopper's entry.
Indulge yourself in a desirable lifestyle that blends all the perks of coastal living with the best of cafes, restaurants, bars, and shopping destinations. Ideally located close to some of the States finest schools including Hale, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High Schools and just minutes from the lively hub of the Scarborough esplanade and the sparkling sea.
This sensational showcase home caters for the most discerning of tastes and is ready for you to move into now!
AT A GLANCE
• Brand new, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, double storey home
• Coastal lifestyle location, close to wide range of fabulous amenities
• Exceptional attention to detail with distinctive, designer finishes
• Sophisticated, low maintenance living with a versatile floorplan
• 2 master bedrooms with ensuites and deluxe walk-in robes complete with shelving and drawers
• Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Premium fittings and fixtures, feature recessed ceilings and wide skirtings
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining opening to a charming timber decked alfresco area
• Elegant kitchen with large walk-in pantry, quality Miele appliances including integrated fridge/freezer, 5 burner gas stove, stone benchtops, 2 ovens, microwave, and a built-in water purifier
• All 4 bathrooms feature a heated towel rails, premium tiles, fixtures, and cabinetry
• All 5 bedrooms include quality carpet, built-in robes, and ceiling fans
• Spacious laundry which includes washer/dryer, plenty of storage and direct access to drying court
• Secure, double garage with shopper's entry
• Solar power system
• Fully insulated
• Auto-reticulation gardens
• 315m2 survey-strata lot
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.