Apologies for any inconvenience.
This immaculately presented double-storey dwelling is a celebration of contemporary coastal living and timeless design, encompassing premium finishes and features throughout to create a gorgeous space which you will be proud to call your new home. Tucked away in the privacy of a quiet, sealed laneway this elegant home offers an ideal easy-care lifestyle in a popular South Doubleview location.
A beautifully crafted kitchen featuring stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, quality cabinetry, appliances and island bench is at the heart of the home adjoining a spacious light filled dining and living area which opens to a delightful, private alfresco.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor and includes a large walk-in robe and stylish, contemporary ensuite. Also, on this level is a generous sized laundry with plenty of storage and outdoor access, a separate powder room, and secure double garage with a handy shopper's entry.
Upstairs features a comfortable living area and a study nook with a pleasant vista to the eastern escarpment. Two good-sized, carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, and a tastefully appointed bathroom with bath, shower recess, vanity, and separate toilet.
The home also boasts ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for all season's comfort.
Don't miss the chance to experience premium coastal living surrounded by an abundance of fabulous amenities. Just a short stroll to the popular Dunn & Walton, St Brigid Bar and The Corner Dairy with excellent shopping at the revamped Karrinyup complex and Westfield Innaloo nearby. Stunning beaches and the vibrant Scarborough esplanade are just up the road, plus the lovely Jackadder Lake and Woodlands Village are close by. Also, easy access to the city via public transport and the freeway, and the convenience of a great selection of local schools, parks, and recreational facilities.
AT A GLANCE
• Double-storey, elegant brick & tile home - built in 2016
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
• Downstairs master bedroom and ensuite
• Popular South Doubleview location
• 2 separate living areas
• Spacious master suite downstairs with carpet, large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
• Light and bright open plan living opening to a delightful private alfresco
• Beautifully crafted kitchen, with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, quality cabinetry and appliances
• Generous laundry with plenty of storage and external access, plus a separate powder room
• Two generously sized bedrooms upstairs with carpet and built-in robes
• Comfortable upstairs living area and study nook with a pleasant vista to the eastern escarpment
• Stylish, contemporary bathroom with shower, vanity, bath, and separate toilet
• Fresh, light décor
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
• Quiet position with easy access via a sealed laneway
• Survey-strata lot
• 650m to Bennett Park & Doubleview Sports Club
• 700m to Doubleview Primary & International School
• 1.3km to Doubleview IGA shopping precinct
• 500m to Dunn & Walton, The Corner Dairy, Rise & Grind and St Brigid Bar
• 1.2km to Jackadder Lake
• 1.4km to Woodlands Village, Bada Bing & 3 Sheets on the Lake
• 1.4km to Westfield Innaloo
• 2.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 1.8km to Hale School
• 900m to Holy Rosary Primary School
• 2.0km to Churchlands SHS
• 2.7km to Newman College
• 2.90 to Scarborough Beach & Esplanade
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters