HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
There is lots to love about this incredible family home. Located in a low traffic street, in close proximity to Little H and local shops, plus walking distance to both Duncraig Primary and High Schools this amazing property includes a long list of amazing features.
With beautiful street appeal, and greeted by gated entrance which encloses a large, private play space perfect for riding bikes and playing basketball. The enclosed front yard also houses a massive double garage with ample storage and remote control door. Additional parking for boat and/or camper is also available on the massive driveway.
A delightful deck and bay window offers a warm and welcome entrance to this lovely home. Beautiful hardwood floors greet as you enter the open plan lounge area complete with open fire place. Great flow continues through the renovated kitchen with 900mm appliances, stone bench tops and combines with an incredible scullery to make any chef jealous - complete with plenty of storage, additional cooking facilities and plumbing.
Living spaces are multiple, with additional games/theatre (potential 5th bedroom/office), second lounge/large formal dining plus a huge decked alfresco area primed for entertaining family and friends year round overlooking the pool and large poolside cabana.
The floor plan offers a vast range of options as the family grows, with large bedrooms, nursery option close to the master (potential for grand-master plans once the kids want their space) plus a 5th bedroom option/teenage retreat via the theatre foom. All wet areas have been modernly renovated, including both bathrooms and laundry with additional extras continuing with recently added solar power, air con throughout and ample grass area for the kids/dogs to play and grow.
Not to be missed, this property is a brilliant family home and an entertainers delight all wrapped into one.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 renovated bathrooms
• 5th bedroom option (theatre room)
• Incredible hardwood floors
• Beautiful reno'd kitchen w. stone bench tops
• 900mm stainless steel appliances
• Amazing scullery with additional cooking/plumbing
• Open plan living
• Huge decked alfresco overlooking the pool
• Poolside cabana
• Ample grass for kids (reticulated)
• Private gated entrance from the street
• Huge driveway for kids play/additional parking for boat/camper
• Oversize remote control garage with ample storage
• Recently added solar panels (approx 6Kw)
• Ducted air con plus additional split systems
• Open fire place, plus gas bayonets
• Short walk to Little H and shops
• Walking distance to Duncraig Primary & Senior Schools
• Close proximity to Marri Park and bus routes
For more information, please contact Duncraig local Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 - because no one knows Duncraig like a local.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters