An entertainer's delight, this magnificent family home lays tucked away in a family-friendly cul-de-sac in the heart of South Duncraig and offers everything a growing family needs. Three sizeable bedrooms (adjust the floor plan to add a fourth bedroom), multiple living spaces including exposed beams through the family room, renovated open-plan kitchen, an enclosed grass area for the kids PLUS a massive 12m solar heated pool and separate spa are just some of the amazing features on offer.
Inside the private gated entrance lays a beautifully manicured garden oasis boasting lush green space for the kids and animals to play. The large separate double garage (w. remote) offers a shoppers entrance to the front door of this warm family home. Beautiful exposed beams extenuates the high ceiling in the main living space and a recently renovated open-plan kitchen flows out to a massive outdoor entertaining area sure to be the host of many gatherings with friends and family.
Meticulously looked after over the years, this lovely property lays waiting for the next family to add their modern touch to become their forever home, and offers the impressive school catchments of Davallia Primary School and Carine High School.
With the seller reserving the right to accept an offer at any stage throughout the campaign, don't miss this weekend's home opens as this one will surely be snapped up quickly.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Impressive master with ensuite and massive walk-in robe space
- Multiple living areas inc exposed beams through living room
- Huge renovated, 12m (approx) solar-heated pool
- Large alfresco area with spa
- Private gate entrance with enclosed grass area for kids and pets to play
- Double garage w. remote and shoppers entrance to home
- Renovated open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Manicured, reticulated lawn and gardens
- Davallia Primary and Carine High School catchments
For more information, contact Duncraig local Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 - no one knows Duncraig like a local!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters