*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to end date.
No internal photos available, but get in quick on this rare opportunity to secure an original 4x2 family home on a massive 789sqm block located in a cul-de-sac of only 11 homes and walking distance to some of the areas best schools including Duncraig Senior High School.
Waiting for its next family to transform into their forever home, these properties are becoming harder and harder to find in this much sought after suburb. The floor plan offers a great starting point with two living areas, separate formal dining (great for a study/office), exposed beams, open plan kitchen dining area, double carport, plus a separate sleep out. Add plenty of space for the kids to roam plus ample space for future pool and this one is definitely one to not to be missed.
Only one owner, the home has been well kept since its build in 1979 and its solid foundations is a testament to the quality of the era.
Features include but not limited to:
• 4 Bed, 2 Bathroom
• Master with large built-in robe and ensuite
• 3 minor bedrooms with BIR
• Formal dining/Study or 5th bedroom
• Updated open plan kitchen
• Large external games room/sleepout approx 6m x 6m
• Expansive backyard with ample space for future pool
• Located in a quiet cul de sac of only 11 homes
• Glengarry Primary catchment
• Walking distance to Duncraig Senior High School
For more information, please contact Duncraig local Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 - no one knows Duncraig like a local.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters