LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING AT ITS FINEST
END DATE SALE: SUIT BUYERS ABOVE $800K
FIRST OFFERS PRESENTED BY 7PM TUES 27TH JULY - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
*Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to end date.
ATTN: FAMILIES & DOWNSIZERS ALIKE!
Looking for a large home without the massive garden to look after? Something you can enjoy as a family, but not waste your weekends maintaining the yard - all in one of Duncraig's hottest pockets? Well, this one is for you.
Set on 570sqm green-titled block, this beautiful cottage style family home, built in 1995 boasts 4 large bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom, high ceilings throughout its open floor plan and the choice of three living areas - offering space for formal dining, theatre, formal lounge and/or family room. With a great canvas to add your personal style to, this incredible property really does set a cosy, family feel.
The property offers ample storage inside and out, with a huge double garage with remote and access direct to the rear alfresco area. While the land may be smaller than the average, this home really offers more space than expected.
With two Home Opens this weekend, get in quick as first round of offers will be presented next week.
Property features include but are not limited to:
• 4 large bedrooms
• Study/5th bedroom
• Master with WIR and ensuite
• 3 large minor bedrooms with BIR
• Three living spaces including room for pool table, lounge, formal dining plus eating area
• Cottage style kitchen overlooking the patio area
• Low maintenance backyard with ample space for grass
• Beautiful reticulated front garden
• Double garage with remote and access to backyard
• Ample storage
• Close proximity to local shops & amenities
• Poynter Primary and Carine High Catchments
• Approx 1.5km to the coast!
For more information, please contact Duncraig local Chris Jones on 0467 073 151 - because no one knows Duncraig like a local.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters