Saturday, 31 July 2021 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Astute investors will benefit from the features of this immaculate 1 bedroom studio townhouse and its secure position within a well-maintained complex that is just footsteps from Glendalough Train Station and only easy walking distance to Lake Monger, fantastic schools, shopping and more.
The front door welcomes you into an open-plan living and dining area with solid timber flooring, access to a north-facing rear entertaining courtyard and an efficient kitchen with quality appliances and tiled splashbacks.
Upstairs, a second living room or carpeted retreat doubles as a study that opens out to a balcony for quiet contemplation. The bedroom defines privacy and includes a balcony of its own, as well as a cleverly-concealed European laundry, split-system air-conditioning, mirrored built-in wardrobes and a stylish ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
This unique property will also interest students, singles, couples, FIFO workers and those simply seeking to down-size and live a bit closer to the city and the convenience of the freeway. Live here or rent it out - the choice is yours!
Other features include but are not limited to:
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open-plan living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning, Foxtel connectivity and a well-appointed kitchen incorporated into the design - complete with a DeLonghi electric cook top/oven and a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Double doors to bedroom upstairs
• European-style laundry with sink
• Lock-up storeroom
• Single carport with side access to courtyard
• Strata-reticulated gardens
• Rheem electric hot water system
• Audio intercom to front gate
• Remote-controlled and secure entry into this eight-unit complex
• High quality finishes throughout
• Quiet, but cracking location!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters