Perfectly positioned, with dreamy views -
This amazing two storey home has so much to offer! With four large bedrooms, two stunning bathrooms plus a third wc. With all the living space and utility areas you could dream of. Including a large double garage, huge workshop behind, open plan kitchen, meals family opening onto a huge games room bar/disco room. A huge 135sqm decking area with 180-degree views of the stunning Blackall Park. The gardens are manicured and established with an incredible private Bali style front garden and entry deck to the home.
Features include but not limited to are -
• Large double driveway to a large double lock up garage -with entry inside the home and a huge workshop/mancave. The verge is paved for extra off-street parking.
• Retained manicured, private front tropical garden, with lockable access gate, decking areas with pond and water feature to alfresco entry with all lining to the entry and eaves fixed with a quality Cedar look ceiling.
• Step inside through double feature doors to a spacious family, meals and kitchen area. With a large fixed viewing window facing the pond and stunning front garden.
• The kitchen is centrally located and is complete with a large concrete bench top, breakfast bar, double inset sinks with fixed water filter, dishwasher, gas hot plates, oven below and rangehood above. Central island workspace, a large pantry with sensor light plus plenty of cupboard/draw space. The kitchen looks out to the games room and the large laundry is located opposite for workspace convenience. The laundry has a large linen cupboard and access out to the huge decking area. Set to the rear of the kitchen are four door inbuilt storage to a larger than normal hallway.
• The three downstairs bedrooms are large, all with built in robes, each bedroom has its own split reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fans.
• The bathroom is renovated to a fine finish with a hob-less double shower (double rain heads.) Glass shower screen. A quality vanity with concrete top and inset sink. A large storage mirror fixed above. Heated towel rail and private glass brick window for light and privacy. The second wc/vanity/powder room is set off the hallway.
• Out off the family, kitchen area is the huge 65sqm games and party room. Oh, my goodness! There is a huge bar with a solid Jarrah benchtop, double sink and shelving below, a tall bar fridge.
• There is a projector/screen, Bose sound system, fixed lighting and mirrored disco balls, a pool table with lighting and accessories, a reverse cycle split air conditioner, separate third wc and vanity plus access to the workshop/mancave.
• The games room opens out through double French doors to an amazing 135sqm of decking area which overlooks the beautiful Blackall park. There are drop down café blinds to totally enclose this area if you desire plus established tropical plants with garden lighting and your own private gate to access the park.
• A custom Blackbutt timber staircase takes you up to a huge, spacious, third living area with amazing and I mean, truly amazing views of the park. Up here you have a bar/kitchen area with an oven, one and a quarter sinks glass splashback pls loads of cupboard and draw space, there is a separate split reverse cycle air-conditioner to service this area. Upstairs there is also a separate study, plus an amazing private balcony.
• The master bedroom is huge and again has the amazing views of the park, there is a split reverse cycle air-conditioner fitted plus a his and hers walk in fitted robes. The stunning large en-suite bathroom has quality floor to ceiling tiles, a large double shower with glass screen, a quality vanity plus a separate powder room/wc.
• The backyard has pathways leading to and from the large under cove decking area. (All 135sqm of it.)
Other features deserving a mention are -
• Reticulated tropical gardens with garden lighting.
• Low maintenance Cedar look lining to all eaves, front entry porch and balcony. Recessed LED stair lighting, strip lighting underneath the bar to the games room. Pool table and accessories included. Bose stereo system upstairs and downstairs and outside decking, a home theater system to games room.
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioners to all rooms. Heated towel rails to both bathrooms, plus extra fitted cabinets to some areas of the home.
To appreciate all this home has to offer - be sure to attend one my set home opens or call Lee to arrange a viewing.
Lee Parkinson 0422 233 484
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.