All offers presented 27th October 2021
END DATE SALE: ALL OFFERS PRESENTED 27th OCTOBER 2021
Far more spacious than your average duplex half, this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile residence is not only privately positioned to the rear, but boasts a huge "blank canvas" of a backyard that allows you to do as you please - and without a worry in the world.
Leafy gardens help create your own private sanctuary that has a separate side patio, also doubling as a potential second carport behind the security of double gates. Inside, an enclosed sunroom at the back of the house makes for a perfect second living area that links the yard to the main parts of the floor plan. A stylish bathroom and refurbished kitchen add some modern flair, on top of the fresh lick of paint that has recently been applied.
Whether it is set to be your first home or an astute investment property to add to your portfolio, this West Greenwood gem is definitely a fantastic buy!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Freshly painted
- Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
- Front living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning and a Rinnai gas heater
- Enclosed rear patio, sunroom or second living area with direct backyard access
- Tiled and refurbished kitchen with double sinks, a water-filter tap, tiled splashbacks, a skylight and stylish light fittings
- Quality Bosch gas cooktop/oven
- Tisira range hood
- Stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher
- Master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and full floor-to-wall-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with a quality stone vanity, rain shower, skylight and toilet
- Separate 2nd toilet off the laundry, along with tiled splashbacks, over-head and under-bench storage and access into the sunroom
- Large backyard
- Single carport, with gated access to the yard
- Double gates to a side patio - or second carport - area, next to a lovely paved courtyard
- Solar-power panels
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Foxtel connectivity
- Gas hot-water system
- Rainwater tank
- Reticulated gardens
- Small tool shed
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- Built in 1972 (approx.)
Complementing sprawling local parklands and a host of nearby bus stops are a very close proximity to Greenwood College, the sought-after West Greenwood Primary School, Liwara Catholic Primary School, the Greenwood Hotel and both food and shopping at the wonderful Greenwood Village.
You will also be at peace knowing that Greenwood Train Station and the freeway are both nearby, as are the coast, additional shopping options at Warwick Grove and Kingsway City, community sporting facilities and so much more. The word "convenient" is an absolute understatement, here.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.