Total Family Comfort and Tranquillity!
Nestled in cul-de-sac serenity and right in the heart of Perth's stunning foothills lies this spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that will effortlessly appease everybody's personal needs through its very functional floor plan.
Beyond a double-door entrance lies a versatile front lounge-come-theatre room that has double doors of its own, ensuring privacy when watching your favourite comedy or action flick. Sitting opposite is a commodious master-bedroom suite where separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes meet a sublime ensuite bathroom with a large double shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet for good measure.
Preceding the minor sleeping quarters is where most of your casual time will be spent - a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is beautifully tiled and has a gas bayonet for heating, two electric security window shutters to keep things cool in the summer, an over-sized walk-in pantry, a five-burner gas cooktop, Arc oven with range hood, a Westinghouse dishwasher and tiled splashbacks. From here, outdoor access to a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco is rather seamless. It also overlooks a massive backyard with lawns and plenty of room for a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined.
With the nearby Forrestfield-Airport link currently under construction, public transport will never be an issue when it comes to train stations and easy access to both Perth Airport and the city. A close proximity to bus stops is simply an added bonus too, with a spectacular Darling Scalp lifestyle also allowing you to enjoy the convenience of living near to major arteries including Roe and Tonkin Highway and Abernathy and Kalamunda Road links, Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School, the Wittenoom Road IGA supermarket, community sporting facilities, High Wycombe Primary School, High Wycombe Village Shopping Centre, the High Wycombe Tavern, the High Wycombe Library, restaurants, Hillview Public Golf Course, majestic National Parks and everything that the nearby Kalamunda town centre has to offer. What a terrific location this is!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpeted bedrooms and front lounge/theatre room
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with manual security shutters and built-in robes
• Quality main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps and manual security shutters of its own
• Tiled laundry with a walk-in linen press, a manual security shutter and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with security-door shopper's entry into the kitchen and main living space
• Seven (7) rooftop solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Feature down lighting
• Security doors
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Front and rear reticulation
• 241sqm (approx.) of total building area - the garage and alfresco included
• 537sqm (approx.) block with side access
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.