Quality modern low-maintenance living awaits you here from within the walls of this cleverly-designed, practical and functional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that has utilised every inch of the 285sqm (approx.) block it so impressively sits on to absolute perfection.
The property's north-south orientation allows plenty of natural light to filter into the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area at the back of the house, impeccably tiled and playing host to sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a pantry, dishwasher recess, a stainless-steel range hood and 900mm-wide Westinghouse gas-cooktop and oven appliances. Walk out the sliding door and on to a lovely rear alfresco-entertaining space, seamlessly connecting with a paved courtyard that is also well-lit at most times of the day.
The bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort here, as is a versatile theatre room that sits behind the privacy of double doors and directly opposite a tiled study nook with access out to its own secluded side courtyard. The pick of the sleeping quarters is indeed the rear master suite where separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes meet a sublime en-suite bathroom - rain shower, stone vanity, separate toilet and all.
A whisper-quiet locale is the fitting setting for you and your loved ones to live so close to picturesque Lake Joondalup, both Gungurru and Amery Parks, Hocking Primary School, St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School and Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre. Easy access to Wanneroo Secondary College, St Anthony's School, more shopping at Wanneroo Central and major arterial roads - the freeway included - should not be underestimated, either. What a gem of a buy!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd, 3rd and front 4th bedrooms
• Stylish main family bathroom with a separate bath, shower and stone vanity
• Practical laundry with an open linen press and external access down the side of the property
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Full-height double linen/storage cupboard
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
• Security-door entrance
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• NBN internet connectivity
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Manually-reticulated front gardens
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.