Under Offer with Daniel Caccamo!
Enjoy your new Character Home at 1/110 Birdwood Street.
A 1958 build, this renovated Character Home has all the charm of yesteryear, complemented by the design and functionality required for today's lifestyle.
Located in the heart of Innaloo, you will enjoy all the benefits that come with the location of this charming property. With Westfield Innaloo only a short drive from home and an abundance of eateries, cafes & the iconic Scarborough Beach Foreshore close by, the modern lifestyle that many buyers dream of is here and yours for the taking.
• Situated on a 339m2 parcel of land.
• Offering 107m2 of internal space (not including outdoor alfresco).
• NO Strata Fees
• A unique buying opportunity as it is renovated throughout while offering the lucky buyer the opportunity to fulfil the endless potential on offer with this lovely property.
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area opening up onto the covered outdoor entertaining space. The flow of the open plan design allows for the necessary functionality many buyers desire in their property.
• The Master Bedroom Suite is complemented with built-in mirrored wardrobes, original wooden floorboards and easy access to the bathroom.
• The secondary bedroom is of good size and features original wooden floorboards.
• The third bedroom can be utilised in a variety of ways as it is separate from the first two bedrooms. Tiled throughout and located close to the second bathroom, it is of good size and can be utilised as either as a study or bedroom.
• The renovated kitchen features stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space, tiled splash-backs and ample storage options.
• The single garage is manual and provides easy access to the property through the "Shopper's Entrance" as well as opening up onto the backyard. Finished with plenty of storage space, it would comfortably fit a car and still offer plenty of storage options.
• 2 split system air conditioners in the property - one in the Master Bedroom and the second in the main living space.
• Large storage shed in the backyard.
• 5-minute walk to Yuluma Park
• 1km to The Saint
• 1km to Morris IGA
• 1km to Morris Kitchen
• 2-minute drive to Westfield Innaloo
• 5-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 6km to Scarborough Beach
• 10km drive to Perth CBD
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters