Beautifully renovated family home in fabulous location!
END DATE SALE: SUIT BUYERS IN THE $700K'S
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM TUES 15TH DEC 2020 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
*Sellers reserve the right to accept offer prior to end date.
Nestled away on a quiet local park surrounded by other quality family residences, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom single-level home boasts a clever floor plan and offers modern low-maintenance living of a high standard. Beautiful wooden flooring warms parts of this impressive home, with a huge open-plan family room with an exposed brick wall, dining room with a cast iron potbelly wood fire and a large kitchen space which acts as the main hub enjoying the luxury of solid granite bench tops, an island breakfast bar for casual meals, double sink. six-burner gas cook top/oven, a range hood and stylish railway tiled splashback.
At the front, a cedar lined alfresco area overlooks easy-care tropical gardens with a gate that opens onto a quiet local park. There is a spacious carpeted master bedroom suite with study and ensuite including twin vanity and a rain shower and then separate sleeping quarters consisting of three bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry and a third toilet. Perfect for families or house share situations. Walking distance to beautiful lake Gwelup, landscaped parklands and Gwelup Shopping Centre plus an easy 5 minute drive to both Karrinyup and Innaloo shopping centres, Osborne Park and the beach. A location you will love!
Other features include but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with feature exposed brick wall
• Cast iron potbelly wood burner
• Master suite has a huge fitted wardrobe and separate outdoor access alongside a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet
• Oversize 2nd bedroom with full views of the local park
• Double 3rd and 4th bedrooms
• Separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry and third toilet
• Plenty of over and under head storage in the laundry, hallway and kitchen.
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry and ample power points
• Front garden with shade sail, automatic security lighting, tropical gardens and grass running down the side
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the house and fans in most rooms.
• Gas hot water system
• Gas port for gas heater in the family room.
This beauty could be what you call home!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters