There is a lot to like about this cleverly designed 2 storey townhouse. Whether its the open plan kitchen/lounge that opens onto the rear alfresco, the master bedroom (and a bathroom) located downstairs or the double garage that has direct entry into the home, you will be impressed. Upstairs are another 2 bedrooms, both with BIR's, a second bathroom with separate shower and bath, a separate WC plus a decent sized landing that could be used as a lounge.
At the eastern end of Birdwood Street, you have Yuluma Park and Innaloo Sportsmen's Club just up the road and Innaloo Shopping Centre and Stirling Train Station only a km or so away. This is a little gem which offers a lot more than you would expect.
Special features include:
• 3 bedrooms, master on ground floor, all with BIRS.
• 2 bathrooms, one up and one down
• Open plan kitchen with island bench, gas appliances and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge/dining
• Double garage with extra storage room and direct access to house
• Well-located laundry with plenty of storage and separate access to courtyard
• Private paved courtyard, retained garden bed
• "Drying" courtyard away from entertaining area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas storage HWS
• Easy care lot
• Currently tenant at $410 per week until 25/08/2021
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters