HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom abode spans over two impressive levels and is situated on a large, leafy, rear block, setback from the road.
Boasting stunning attention to detail from the gleaming timber floorboards, vast light-filled living spaces and the large Santorini inspired alfresco with bubbling outdoor spa.
Centrally located just a short drive to Trigg Beach and the exciting multi-million-dollar Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, you'll love how accessible this home is. A host of bus stops are only walking distance away, with the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and its world-class golf course, majestic bushland walking trails, Stirling Train Station and the freeway all so easily accessible within a matter of just minutes.
A stunning open plan kitchen with large island bench flows into the spacious living area and offers a huge amount of bench space, overhead cupboards, a dishwasher and quality stainless steel appliances.
What is to love about 451A Karrinyup Road, Innaloo:
- Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus an additional downstairs powder room/WC.
- Multiple living areas.
- Separate home theatre, home office or fourth bedroom.
- WA Marri timber floors throughout living areas.
- Newly renovated, bespoke design main bathroom with over-sized bath.
- Supersized and separated master-bedroom/parent's retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- 6 person Australian made spa.
- Large paved alfresco with established gardens and lawn.
- Ducted, reverse cycle Fujitsu air-conditioning throughout.
- 5KW brand new solar installed in 2021.
- Fully fenced with lockable gates and Crimsafe windows/doors throughout.
- Double brick.
- Oversized double garage with shopper's entrance and room for a workshop.
- Low-maintenance, lock and leave block setback from the road.
What is to love about the location:
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of St Marys and Hale plus more (pending intake).
- Short, two minute, drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade including cinemas, department stores and soon to be 290 shops.
- 200m to Lake Gwelup Open Space and its stunning 2.5km of walking trails
- Short drive to Trigg Beach.
- Short walk to Lake Gwelup supermarket, café, post office.
- Two minutes to the Mitchell Freeway entrance
- 200m walk to bus stop with choice of services to both the city and Stirling train station
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 451A Karrinyup Road, Innaloo. A quality home boasting these features will not last long. Get in quick to snap this up before someone else does.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters