Parkside perfection in its finest form!
The stunning Castlecrag Park is like that backyard you never have to maintain, with this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home so impressively backing onto it from its whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location in the sought-after "North Shore Estate."
When not enjoying a hit of tennis at the nearby North Shore Country Club, you will be putting your feet up and relaxing within the comfort of your own family room, entertaining guests in either the formal front lounge or dining room or snookering your friends in the sunken games room that has its own bar, as well as heaps of space for a pool table. Outside, a shimmering, solar-heated and salt-water swimming pool sit below the ground and is splendidly overlooked by poolside verandah and patio areas that also benefit from sweeping park and tree-lined views.
What a magical setting this is, so close to the coast between the beautiful Mullaloo and Whitfords Beaches. It's finally time to treat your loved ones to something very special.
NEED TO KNOW
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lined double-door verandah entrance
- Carpeted study off the tiled entry foyer, with internal shopper's entry via a remote-controlled double lock-up garage (with attic/storage access up to the roof)
- Sunken and carpeted formal front lounge room with a feature fireplace, a gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning and high raked ceilings
- Formal dining room overlooking the lounge, with high raked ceilings of its own - plus a splendid garden aspect
- Stunning tiled granite-bench-top kitchen with an Induction hotplate, double Bosch ovens, an integrated range hood, glass splashbacks, circular double sinks, a double storage pantry, a garden outlook out to the lemon tree and more
- Carpeted family room and meals area off the kitchen, boasting built-in storage, a gas bayonet, audio speakers and poolside-verandah access
- Double French doors and separate folding doors leading into a sunken and carpeted games room with a bar and patio access
- Outdoor entertaining beside the solar-heated pool and gardens at the rear
- Built-in outdoor mains-gas Turbo barbecue
- Carpeted bedrooms, include a huge master suite with a double storage cupboard, a folding walk-in robe, split-system air-conditioning, its own side courtyard and awning and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom - large corner spa, rain shower, marble vanity, matching marble tiles, toilet, heat lamps, skylight and all
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ceiling fan in the 3rd bedroom
- Separate bath, shower and heat lamps in the main family bathroom
- Functional laundry with ample storage options and outdoor access to a covered side clothesline
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Double linen press
- Sunken corner/rear courtyard for further outdoor entertaining
- Solar-power panels
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Feature timber skirting boards, door frames and trimmings
- Awnings to the kitchen, meals and master-suite windows
- Gas hot-water system
- Coloured pool lights
- Garden fruit trees
- Lush front lawns and trees
- Garden shed
- Full reticulation
- Ample driveway parking space for a boat, caravan, trailer - or all three
- Side access
- Massive 909sqm (approx.) block
Around the corner and beyond the parklands lies the excellent St Mark's Anglican Community School, with food, shopping and entertainment at the wonderful Westfield Whitford City complex only minutes away itself. Bus stops, the 24-hour IGA supermarket at Mullaloo Plaza and even Springfield Primary School are also nearby, just like Hillarys Marina and the site of the exciting Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment.
Cafes, restaurants, the freeway, Whitfords Train Station and more is within arm's reach, too. This is a dream location that simply knows no bounds.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.