Saturday, 28 November 2020 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Buyer guide: "$600k's"
End Date Sale: all offers presented 19th November. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
The front, premier villa in this stunning group of "OVER 55's" complex. With quality modern low-maintenance living for the secure down-sizer in a whisper-quiet pocket of Karrinyup, directly opposite a delightful family park.
This front residence boasts a light and bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom floor plan with spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas that extend outdoors to the private alfresco courtyard for easy entertaining. Extra features include remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry door, built-in wardrobes to the minor bedrooms and sparkling stone bench tops throughout - from the kitchen to the master ensuite, main bathroom and respective laundry.
Capitalise on an ultra-convenient location close to bus stops, Stirling Train Station, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre re-development, the freeway and pristine beaches - including Scarborough's new-look foreshore. What a wonderful lifestyle opportunity!
WHAT'S INSIDE ?
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Quality tiled flooring to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen areas that also feature glass splashbacks, double Clark sinks, electric Blanco cook top and oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, soft-closing drawers/cupboards and so much more
- Walk-in robe to the master suite
- Huge carpeted master ensemble with sleek fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of large rain shower, twin stone vanity and toilet
- BIR's to all other bedrooms
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with rain shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Linen/broom storage cupboard
- Quality tiling to the laundry, along with easy outdoor access
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security screens and alarm system
- Solar panels
- Remote controlled screens to alfresco zone for extra privacy
- Feature stepped cornicing
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Feature wooden entry doors
- Private alfresco entertaining area (off living zone)
- Remote-controlled double garage with storage recess
- Outdoor power points
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Low-maintenance garden
- Concrete-aggregate common driveway
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE…
- Two visitor-parking bays
- Views looking directly over a family friendly park
- 169sqm building area (approx.)
- 224sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND…
- Move in and enjoy the serenity of "Over 55's Living" in a convenient quiet location - close to sporting facilities, public transport and the freeway - even before you start thinking about how to improve on the exceptional foundations you have been given here!
Contact Phil Pope today for more information about this lovely property.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.