A Delightful Parkside Setting!
Privately positioned to the rear and nestled within a whisper-quiet pocket of homes that sit directly opposite the lovely Draycott Park and its fantastic children's playground, this functional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey residence combines contemporary comfort with low-maintenance living in a location that is as convenient as they come.
Downstairs, timber floorboards warm an open-plan family and dining area that incorporates an efficient kitchen into its practical design, complete with a five-burner Bosch gas cook top, new Chef oven, an Ilve range hood, a Bosch dishwasher, a powered appliance nook and tiled splashbacks. Seamless access out to a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck is simply an added bonus, with an awning extending the protection you will already receive from the elements and a lush lawn area, reticulated gardens and outdoor shower completing the picture.
Also on the ground floor is an extra-large double garage with high ceilings, a powder room, a carpeted study - or fifth bedroom with a built-in wardrobe - and a commodious master-bedroom suite where carpet and a full-height walk-in wardrobe meet a well-equipped en-suite bathroom, comprising of a huge spa, a shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet. Upstairs, a versatile lounge room with timber flooring services the minor sleeping quarters and enjoys a stunning combination of inland views and ocean glimpses, as well as a splendid park aspect.
Within easy walking distance of Hamersley Public Golf Course, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Karrinyup Primary School, picturesque Lake Gwelup and so close to other top schools, Lake Karrinyup Country Club, public transport, the freeway and our pristine coastline, this charming abode could not be situated any better!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with gas-bayonet heating
- Upper-level lounge/retreat area with awesome views
- Downstairs master suite and study/5th bedroom
- Carpeted upstairs 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with mirrored BIR's
- The 4th or "guest" bedroom also enjoys semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom, where you will find a separate bathtub, a shower, heat lights and a laundry chute
- Upper-level walk-in linen press and separate 2nd toilet
- New plantation shutters
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets
- Under-stair storage
- Powder room
- Laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ample power points throughout
- Security alarm system
- Phone points in every room
- Alfresco entertaining deck
- Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, a workshop bench, internal shopper's entry and roller-door access to the rear, where there is potential to park a third car
- Outdoor shower
- Reticulated gardens
- Security doors throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Gated driveway (with provisions to make the gate electric)
- No common driveway - ample parking space, including a trailer or caravan bay to the side of the property
- Ornamental Pear lined driveway
- Charming brick facade
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE…
- The master en-suite has its own instantaneous gas hot water system
- Built in 2003
- 509sqm block (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND…
- You can indulge in tranquil family living for many years to come, in an ultra-convenient location close to absolutely everything
Contact Phil Pope now for further information about living the dream!