Hop, skip or jump to the shops - decisions, decisions!
End Date Sale: all offers presented 05/05/21 (unless sold prior).
For a Sneak Peek prior to the weekend, contact Phil for viewing details.
A 3 bedroom 1 bathroom street-front charmer with a sunken front gazebo deck that is surprisingly private and is generous enough to host your most special intimate occasions.
There are even splendid tree-lined glimpses across picturesque Lake Gwelup from a hidden courtyard near the front door, whilst high ceilings and solid wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout the residence and help preserve its original character of yesteryear.
The house has even been freshly painted, meaning all you need to do is simply bring your belongings and move straight on in. It's that simple!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Freshly painted
- High ceilings
- Solid timber flooring
- Gated A/V intercom access
- Sunken front gazebo deck and hidden courtyard for entertaining
- Welcoming front lounge room with an open fireplace, split-system a/c
- Adjacent kitchen/dining area with an electric cooktop and Whirlpool oven
- Tiled kitchen splashbacks
- Front master bedroom with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Split-system air-conditioning to the master bedroom also
- Master and 2nd bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Practical bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead and heat lamps
- Rear laundry off kitchen, with a stainless-steel Dishlex dishwasher
- Separate toilet and double linen press off laundry
- Additional hallway linen cupboard
- Back laundry drying courtyard, plus a lock-up storeroom
- Secure remote-controlled double carport
- Security-door entrance
- Solar hot-water system with a booster switch
- Reticulated low-maintenance gardens
Once complete later this year, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment will be one of - if not, the - premier complexes in Perth and is just metres away from your front doorstep. There are a plethora of lush local parklands for the kids to play in, with sprawling Lake Gwelup walking trails also nearby.
The prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and Hamersley Public Golf Course sit either side of Karrinyup Primary School, whilst the property is also nestled within the Carine Senior High School catchment zone and is only a stone's throw away from St Mary's Anglican Girls' School. Furthermore, beautiful beaches, pristine natural bushland, public transport and even the freeway are all within a very, very close proximity.
As far as convenient locations go, it simply doesn't get any better than this one right here.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.