Love where you live; a 3 x 2 property mid-century modern style home on a supersized 769sqm land holding in the highly sought-after and family friendly suburb, Karrinyup.
Originally built in the 1960's this home has been given upgrades throughout its lifetime but is now looking for its next family to roll up their sleeves and create their own perfect home.
Comprising three bedrooms, two bathrooms (master with en-suite) and a practically located separate w/c. The traditional style of the flat roof with its slanted ceilings provides a nostalgic nod to the era of which this home was built.
Entertaining family and friends really comes into its own as you make your way from the open-plan kitchen/dine/sitting room out to the supersized outdoor alfresco area surrounded by manicured grass and established gardens. You will love summertime spent entertaining and watching the kids running around the yard in delight.
What is to love about 68 Pascoe Street, Karrinyup:
- Mid-century modern style home.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate w/c.
- Large 769sqm land parcel.
- Large undercover entertaining area.
- Fully enclosed front yard.
- Off street parking for multiple cars.
What is to love about the location:
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment with Karrinyup Primary School walking distance and Carine Senior High School nearby.
- Short walk/drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Short walk to several family friendly parks nearby.
You will love where you live at 68 Pascoe Street, Karrinyup. A home like this will not last long. Get in quick to secure ASAP!
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters