Ditch the checklist. Come and appreciate the true value of intentional design. This 4 x 2 strikes the perfect balance between family living and easy entertaining. And, with a master on the ground floor, you are set for every stage of life!
In a time of overflowing inboxes and endless to-do lists, our home is our sanctuary. 93B Pascoe invites you to step outside of your everyday life, into your happy place.
They say the devil is in the detail and this residence doesn't miss a thing. Natural textures and glass walls breathe life into the space, perfect for hosting family and friends. Your free-flowing kitchen speaks of sustenance and socialising. Recline in the enormous lounge or extend celebrations to your private sun-drenched oasis. Kick back in the timber decked alfresco, sheltered from Perth's famous howling south-westerlies, and enjoy the patter of little feet on the emerald green grass. Conversation and connection come naturally the whole way through.
A ground floor master enables complete single level living. Perfect for couples, families or empty-nesters - this home is future proof!
Flex your creative muscles with an upstairs theatre-come-play room. The perfect hideaway for kids without the pressure of cleaning to impress your guests; or create your dream home office/ gym/ studio. Three queen-sized bedrooms and a faultless bathroom finish the first floor. The perfect amount of separation to live your life and let your kids sleep!
It's challenging to pick the best feature here. Timber floors, solar panels and north-facing design that captures the sunlight and the sea breeze are the cherry on the cake.
Overlooking Karrinyup golf course and just minutes' walk to brand new Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Lake Gwelup Reserve and Karrinyup Primary School. Your new home has it all.
This is a haven that nurtures and re-energises. A place that creates calm from the moment you step inside.
The real question is, will you get in first?
NEED TO KNOW
- 364sqm street front block, built in 2007
- Immaculate presentation, looks brand new
- Unique architectural design
- Ground floor master with open plan his 'n' her en-suite and custom designed walk-in robe
- Huge kitchen with waterfall stone bench, brekky bar, wine rack
- Open plan kitchen/ dining/ lounge
- Floor to ceiling stack back doors reveal access to decking and alfresco
- Secure garden with grass area for kids or pets
- First-floor theatre/ play room
- Three upstairs queen bedrooms with built in robes
- Second bathroom completes the upper level
- Double garage with extra space for storage
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c upstairs, split systems on ground floor
- Shadow line cornice and feature lighting
- Security alarm system
- Mature reticulated gardens
- Solar panels and insulation
- Quality finishing's with excellent attention to detail
- Karrinyup PS - 600m
- Karrinyup Shops with multimillion dollar redevelopment underway - 800m
- Karrinyup bus port with transport to schools and Stirling Train Station - 800m
- Lake Gwelup - 600m
- Lake Karrinyup Country Club - across the street
- Trigg Beach - 3km
- Freeway access - 3km
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.