Family living in a peaceful setting -
Welcome to 10 Renegade Way, Kingsley - a large family home with four-bedrooms (all with built in robes),and two-bathrooms. A sort after layout with an open plan family, meals and a separate games room. The living area stretches out to the massive undercover paved patio, perfect for entertaining family and friends. There is also a double driveway up to a double carport. The home is close to primary schools, parks and transport.
Features include -
• Double driveway, with a double undercover carport, gates to the rear of carport with access to the back yard.
• A veranda from carport to front door. Security screen to the front door
• Large sunken lounge has floating wood laminate flooring, rola-shutter to window and views of the front yard.
• Huge master bedroom with a four-door built in robe, plus separate mirrored robes (so loads of robe space.) views of the front garden, plus a roller shutter fitted to the window. There is a separate light/bright en-suite.
• The kitchen is recently renovated with quality stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, double sink and double fridge freezer space. There is a five-burner gas hotplate, wall oven and microwave recess. Plus, plenty of storage with draws cupboards and bread/appliance cupboard. The kitchen overlooks the meals, family, sunken games room and out to the back patio and garden.
• Separate dining room off the kitchen can be converted to a study or a scullery.
• Bedrooms two, three and four are set down the hallway away from the living/entertaining areas. All three bedrooms have built in robes.
• Second light/bright bathroom with a separate bath, vanity and shower with glass shower screen.
• Laundry is a decent size with an opening to the side of the home.
• The back patio is massive and there are paved areas through and around the back yard. The
gardens retained, reticulated and are well established with some incredible plants including
Avacado, Mango fruit and shade trees.
• The home has ducted air-conditioning, gas heating points, solar panels, fresh paint through out and low allergy slate and laminate flooring.
• Conveniently located close to Goollelal primary school parks and transport.
Call Lee Parkinson for more information - 0422233484 email him on email@example.com alternatively Find him onFacebook - @kingsleylocal
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters