Home open Cancelled - Under offer
What a great opportunity so secure yourself a beautiful open plan three-bedroom, one-bathroom home, in a quiet cul-de-sac location and on a large 690sqm block. This home is within walking distance to Greenwood train station, parks, Creaney primary school, Kingsley shops and is in the Woodvale College catchment.
Features include -
• Quiet location close to all amenities.
• Single carport with drive through access to a large powered shed 8.5meters by 5.4meters - which has power, lights, a rola-door and a concrete floor.
• A front lounge room and separate dining/study area.
• Open plan renovated kitchen, meals family rooms, opening out to the stunning back paved patio and garden.
• The Kitchen is well set out with plenty of bench/cupboard space, gas burner hotplates and sink with dish drainer. There is a breakfast bar overhang. A large fridge recess, wall oven/grill and microwave nook above.
• The three bedrooms are down the hallway from the family room. The master bedroom has a double robe as does the second bedroom. These rooms also have views of the front street. The third bedroom is also a great size.
• The bathroom is light/bright and includes a separate bath, shower and vanity.
• Separate laundry with a sliding door outside. Wc is set off the laundry.
• From the family room you step out to the back patio, and from here you look over the lush lawn area and gardens, which hold an array of established Fruit trees including: dwarf apple, dwarf mango, pomegranate and Almond tree .
• The shed is handy and perfect for a workshop, or a pool/table tennis room.
• Lawns, gardens are retained and reticulated.
• The home has two reverse cycle split air-conditioners, solar power with 12 solar panels, gas hot water system plus security screens to all doors and sliding windows. There are fresh carpets throughout.
• The fruit trees are established and they are: Olive trees, an Apricot, Lime, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange and a dwarf Pear tree.
• The home is also located in the Woodvale College catchment.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters