UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
There is no doubt you will be highly impressed with this stunningly renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property located in the ever sought after suburb of Kingsley.
Situated and perched atop its own private cul de sac, this whisper quiet home is surrounded by an abundance of parks and is just a short walk to Dalmain Primary School. You will be conveniently located steps away from Kingsley Village Shopping Centre and within walking distance of Greenwood train station. A short drive will take you to the Mitchell Freeway and in only 10 minutes to the very popular Hillarys Marina (6km) and Whitfords City Shopping Centre (6.6km).
No matter if you love to entertain, or relax and unwind with a quiet cuppa while you read the morning paper, this home gives you the perfect garden escape to do that and more.
- Spacious and elevated 686sqm block
- King size master bedroom with built-in mirrored robe, ceiling fan and roller shutter
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and gas hot plate
- Fully-tiled renovated bathroom with freestanding deep soaking tub
- Bonus renovated second toilet
- Renovated laundry with stone benchtops
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- In-built gas heater and two gas bayonets
- Large outdoor multi-level entertaining area
- Pool with spa jets and newly upgraded filter
- Fully reticulated rear and front yards
- Garden shed
- Brilliant panoramic sunset views from front porch
Properties in Kingsley are selling quicker than you can blink an eye - you'll have to be fast to secure this one!
For more information on your opportunity to view this property, please contact Tyson Barry today on 0412350096.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters